Some good quotes about France …
1) ‘French people are Italian people in bad mood’ André Gide, French writer and Nobel Prize of Literature winner
2) ‘Paris is always a good idea’ from the movie ‘Sabrina’
3) ‘In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French; I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language’ Mark Twain
4) Two quotes from former French President Charles de Gaulle: ‘I cannot prevent the French from being French’ and '‘How can anyone govern a nation that has 240 different kinds of cheese?’
5) ‘Remember, if there are any complaints, in France, the customer is always wrong’ from the film ‘A Good Year’.