Next property purchasing workshop in Brisbane
The workshop provides:
- a question/answer session by international notaire Michael Bula
- statistics on property prices/growth, regional information and other vital considerations
- outline of the purchasing process as well as personal examples e.g. sale contracts, websites
- our tips and tricks and those of a purchaser of 20-30 French properties
- accountant's written advice on Australian tax implications of buying overseas property
- our workbook worth $248 which also includes the details of our property contacts
- access to the platine area of our website which provides updated articles, properties etc
- discount of $100 off the price of our property purchasing tour of France
- French style gormet lunch as well as morning tea.
Quotes from previous course attendees include:
- 'Very worthwhile, good team of presenters - good value for money'
- 'Would recommend - appreciate sincerity and openness of Sharon and David and for passing on contact details. A lot of groundwork is done and a wealth of information'
- 'It was brilliant! Lots of great information and useful tips provided by people who have first-hand experience. After doing the workshop, I’ve now bought a house in France (Sue in photo above with her house) and referred back to the workbook and my workshop notes many times during the buying process. Knowing what to expect and how to avoid some of the pitfalls made buying the house so much easier. I highly recommend the workshop to anyone thinking of buying property in France'.
- Venue: Rydges Hotel South Bank
- Time: 9am-4pm
- Cost: $448 ($748 per couple)
For booking details click here or for more information on the workshop, click here