Property purchasing tours of south west France 2010
From 21 - 25 June 2010, we will be taking a small group of people on our property purchasing tour of southwest France in a region located half way between the Loire and Bordeaux and inland 1-2 hours from the Atlantic Coast.
Tour features include:
- 5 day tour of hand-picked areas in our identified region of France
- our purchasing experiences shared including properties we think worth considering
- seeing through the actual properties we purchased in beautiful and historic villages
- escorted viewing of properties with French real estate agents we have dealt with
- opportunities to explore some of the hidden treasures of the selected region
- accommodation at local historic and charming venues including a chateau
- enjoying your time with others who share the same interest in French property
- partaking in plenty of French gastronomic and other delights the area has to offer.
The tour starts in the university and shopping town of Nantes, then visits plenty of local Vendee villages before ending inland to Centre and Poitou-Charentes regions. Accommodation ranges from an impressive chateau, to a comfortable peaceful auberge with countryside views and then to a charming historic 17th century regional hotel. The detailed trip itinerary is as follows:
Day 1 - tour starts with a walk around the university and shopping town of Nantes (TGV access from Paris), then heads to the Vendee for lunch and visits to local villages and highlights
Day 2 - view the houses we have purchased and our villages, then learn from the experience of the best local French agent we know as he takes us to specially selected local properties
Day 3 - guided tour of properties for sale with local real estate agents and opportunity to explore the wider region, with optional afternoon excursion to the beach town of Les Sables
Day 4 - enjoy local markets before heading inland to the Centre and Poitou-Charentes regionsDay 5 - view properties in this less expensive area, then transfer to Chatellerault TGV station.
* four nights accommodation including one night in historic chateau
* five days escorted transport in mini-coach and by real estate agents
* four continental breakfasts, two lunches, a gourmet dinner and welcome aperitif
To read an article about how our 2008 tour of south west France went, click here.
Price: $2,950 twin share (those who have our workbook or been to our workshop, get $100 off)
Booking deposit: $500 with balance payable 2 months before the tour commences.
To register your interest, obtain more details abou the tour or to book, contact us.