Vienne (Cb459) property for sale
3 Bedroom Traditionally Renovated House in a small but lively Village
With 132m² Games/ Entertainment Room
Set in a small village that has a Boulangerie and bar, together with a weekly mobile store delivery; this house is well situated in the church square, which at present is being updated to include a fountain and seating area. The property has been extensively and sympathetically renovated, keeping many of its original features and is ready to move into now. This is an ideal family or holiday home.
The house has mains water, drainage and electricity. Heating is by wood burning fire. It is single glazed and the roof looks to be in excellent condition. The nearest town with full amenities is 15 minutes away. Limoges and Poitiers airports are one hour away. Broadband is available.
The Property comprises:
- Original Double External Doors open into Kitchen - 4.5 x 3.9m with tiled floor, fitted units, exposed beams, original stone fireplace, sink ,5 burner gas hob with electric oven and wood burning fire.
- Lounge - 4.2 x 3.9m with tiled floor, exposed beams, log burning fire, original cupboard and original double doors opening into the church square
- Study - 3 x 2.5m with original oak cupboard and double window overlooking back courtyard.
- Utility Room / W.C. 2.5 x 1.5m with plumbing for washer.
- Under stair Pantry.
- Door to back courtyard, patio area.
In the back hallway the original winding staircase leads to the First Floor:
- Master Bedroom - 4.5 x 4.5m with original wood floor, beams and fireplace and window overlooking courtyard.
- Bedroom 2 - 5.5 x 4.5 with original wood floor, beams and fireplace and window overlooking church square.
- Bedroom 3 - 5 x 3m with original quarry tiled floor, beams and fireplace.
- Bathroom - 6 x 2.5 narrowing to 4m with original exposed beams, bath hand basin, shower and window overlooking back courtyard.
The staircase continues to:
- Grenier 1 - 4 x 6m accessed by a small door on the steps.
- Grenier 2 - 11 x 12m with ¼ quarry tiled and ¾ wood floors, exposed beams, bar, games and lounge area together with two small windows overlooking the church square.
- Outbuildings and small hardstanding.
This property is priced at: 112,650 €
The price stated is inclusive of agency fees, notaire's fees and government taxes. What you see is the price you pay, there are no hidden extras!
if you are interested in this property, email us.