Vienne (CB448) property for sale
House, 4 Bedrooms, Attached Garden, Outbuildings, Spectacular views
Set in a picturesque village on the banks of the River Vienne, the property is habitable, but in need of renovation, and this is more than reflected in the price. The property has mains water, drainage and electricity. Heating is by wood burning fire and electric radiators. The house is single glazed and the roof is in need of repair but is watertight at present. Limoges airport is approximately an hour away and the nearest shops, restaurants, bars; supermarkets are all within the village. Broadband is available.
The Property comprises:
- Hallway - with stairs leading to upper floor and doors leading to back barn, cave, kitchen and Lounge.
- Kitchen - 5.1 x 3m with tiled floor and double window overlooking front of property. Sink Unit, original fireplace and cupboard.
- Lounge - 4.85 x 3.90 with tiled floor and double window overlooking front of property, fireplace and original storage cupboard.
- Bathroom - 2.3 x 2.4m with tiled floor, vanity unit, bidet, W.C. and bath with shower attachment.
- Separate W.C.
- Cave - situated at the back of the hallway, the perfect wine store or pantry.
Upstairs, where original wood flooring has been retained...
- Large Landing Area - with plumbing in place to fit a shower room/bathroom.
- Separate W.C.
- Bedroom 1 - 3.7 x 3.9 with double window overlooking front of property.
- Bedroom 2 - 2.9 x 4.3 with double window overlooking front of property.
- Bedroom 3 - 3.5 x 4.6 with skylight.
- Bedroom 4 - 5.7 x 4 narrowing to 2.4 with skylight.
- Door leading to Grenier/Attic which in fully insulated.
The back of the hallway downstairs leads to:
- Barn - 5.7 x 5
- Barn - 3.5 x 3.9
- Patio & BBQ area with further outbuildings.
- Steps leading to garden, with fruit trees and views over the village below.
This property is priced at: 68,850 €
The price stated is inclusive of agency fees, notaire's fees and government taxes. What you see is the price you pay, there are no hidden extras!
If you are interested in this property email us