Vienne4, Poitou-Charentes property for sale
Detached House, Barn & Further Small House situated in a Small Hamlet
This property is set in a small hamlet of which the owner of this house is the only full time occupant the other houses are holiday homes owned by French & Dutch families. The house is approximately 170m²; the barn is 90m² together with a further building (approx 50m²) currently used as a workshop & garage but originally a small house. The gardens are mainly lawn with flower beds and are well maintained. The property is heated by 2 wood burning fires, double glazed throughout with the exception of the front door. The property benefits from mains water, the roof and the electrics in the property were replaced approximately 10 years ago. A maxi-flow drainage/sanitation unit was fitted 2 years ago. Both Limoges and Poitiers airports are approximately an hour away and the nearest shops are 8kms away.
The Property comprises:
- Wooden glass paneled door leading into kitchen area, approx 5 x 4m², tiled floor, neutral painted walls and exposed beams to ceiling. Two double glazed windows overlooking the front garden and the country lane to the side of the property. Original stone fireplace with wood burning fire. Fitted half tiled kitchen area, with stainless steel sink unit and extractor fan. Pantry, with hot water boiler.
- Door leading to what is currently used as an office, approx 5 x 4m² with tiled floor, painted walls and exposed beams. Double glazed window overlooking garden and original wood cupboard. Wood burning fire, telephone point, stairs leading to landing area.
- Living Room approx 6 x 4.5m² with tiled floor, neutrally painted walls and exposed beams. Double glazed window overlooking garden & wood burning fire.
- Door leading to room currently used as a storage room 4 x 5m approx with carpeted floor, plain walls and ceiling and window overlooking back of property.
- Bathroom approx 4 x 2m² with massage shower enclosure, hand basin and heated towel rail
- Separate W.C
- Large landing 6 x 3.5m², carpeted floor painted walls and exposed ceiling beams, low level window overlooking front of property. The landing has a telephone point; this area could make a substantial office space.
- Entrance area into bedroom one which could be made into a small en-suite.
- Bedroom 1 - 5 x 5m², carpeted floor, painted walls, exposed oak ceiling beams and trusses, two low level windows with views to front and side of property.
- Bedroom 2 - 6 x 5.5m² with carpeted floor, painted walls, exposed oak ceiling beams and trusses, low level windows with view to front of property.
- Barn attached to house approx 90m², in good condition
- Further building, previously a small house of approx 50m², currently used as a store/garage
- Garden to front of property
- Triangular lawn area, outside gates of property
- Small area of garden to back of property, leading to a country lane currently used only by the occupants of this house which has a lovely walk down to the Gartempe. A picture of the river is shown below.
This property is priced at: 113,710 €
The price stated is inclusive of agency fees, notaire's fees and government taxes. What you see is the price you pay, there are no hidden extras!
If you are interested in this property, email us.
Rent Our Properties
Property Purchasing Information