Vienne 2, Poitou-Charentes property for sale
Detached Maison de Maître, set on approximately 2 acres
For those who want to move in without the need for any renovation this exceptionally well maintained and immaculately presented property would correspond perfectly. The property is set in 2 acres of equally impressive gardens, together with outbuildings, which have the potential for expansion, should one wish to continue using the house as a Chambre D'hôte. The property is set on three floors with 6 bedrooms, three having en-suite bathrooms. Gas centrally heated; with a new boiler being fitted in 2009 and fully double-glazed throughout with mains water. The drainage in the house is to a soak away septic tank. Poitiers airport is 45 minutes away and Limoges an hour. The property is ideally situated for holiday makers with the towns of Saint-Germain & the World Heritage town of St- Savin only 10kms away. The medieval town of Chauvigny is also only 25 minutes away giving you access to all the shops, Bars, Restaurants and Local Markets you require. Broadband is available.
The Property comprises:
- Half Double Glazed entrance door to hallway approx 14m²with tiled floor and under stair storage cupboard.
- Living Room approx 31m² with carpeted floor; corniced ceiling, neutral painted walls and marble stone fireplace. Double opening double glazed windows to both end overlooking front and back of house, together with radiators.
- Dining Room approx18m² with parquet floor, plastered walls & corniced ceiling all in neutral colours. Double opening double glazed windows facing to front and side of property.
- Downstairs W.C with basin.
Arched walkway leading to:
- Kitchen 17m² tiled floor and work areas, spotlighting, fully fitted wood kitchen units, and newly installed GCH combination boiler, with water softening unit. Double glazed window over sink area and French doors leading out to the side garden.
- From the hallway a wooden staircase leading to first floor landing 14 m², with radiator, double glazed window overlooking front of property with telephone socket, this area would be ideal as an office space.
- Bedroom 1 - Approx 12.5m² with carpeted floor; corniced ceiling, neutral painted walls, radiator, built in wardrobe and double glazed window overlooking back garden. En-suite bathroom with toilet basin and shower enclosure. Double glazed window facing back garden.
- Bedroom 2 - Approx 11.8m² with carpeted floor; corniced ceiling, neutral painted walls, radiator, built in wardrobe and double glazed window overlooking front garden. En-suite bathroom with toilet basin and shower enclosure. Double glazed window facing side garden.
- Bedroom 3 - Approx 17m² with carpeted floor; corniced ceiling, neutral painted walls, radiator and double glazed window overlooking front garden. Archway leading to dressing room/office, with double glazed window overlooking side of property. En-suite bathroom with toilet basin and oval shower enclosure.
Stairs leading to recently converted attic:
- Large carpeted landing area, neutral painted walls, with double glazed window overlooking front of property, and exposed roof trusses.
- Store room
- Exceptionally large family bathroom approx 10.5m² with cushion floor tiled flooring, exposed roof trusses and neutral painted walls, with half tiled area along two walls. Toilet, basin and bath with shower attachment.
- Bedroom 4 - Approx 19.5m² with carpeted floor, neutral painted walls, with double glazed window overlooking front of the property, and exposed roof trusses.
- Bedroom 5 - Approx 14.5m² with carpeted floor, neutral painted walls, with double glazed window overlooking front of the property, and exposed roof trusses.
- Bedroom 6 - Approx 9.6m² currently being used as a T.V Room; with carpeted floor, neutral painted walls, with double glazed Velux window, and exposed roof trusses.
Outside the main house:
- Large stone barn approx 13 x 7m, in pristine condition, with water and electricity.
- Second barn 21 x 10m approx, double storey, and in very good condition, which is currently split into 4 units, this could for those wishing to expand the Chambre d'hôte business convert into 4 gîtes.
- Large vegetable plot and orchard with Apple, Apricot, Pear, Plum trees.
- Nicely stocked & well maintained gardens to all sides of the property, with sweet chestnut, hazelnut and ornamental trees and shrubs.
- BBQ area.
- Exceptionally well maintained lawns.
This property is priced at: 316,955 €
The price stated is inclusive of agency fees, notaire's fees and government taxes. What you see is the price you pay, there are no hidden extras!
If you are interested in this property, email us
Rent Our Properties
Property Purchasing Information