Old House and garden in the Old Quarter of Bellac
This property is situated in the Old Quarter of Bellac within a few yards of the Ancient Pack Horse Bridge spanning the River Vincou. It is within walking distance of boulangeries, restaurants and shops. The property is connected to mains drainage, electricity and water. Broadband is available.
The property comprises:
- Entrance door to small hallway with electric radiator
- Three steps down lead to a kitchen with lino floor covering. Wall cupboards, sink, gas hot water heater and electric storage radiator
- Store room with beamed ceiling
- Oak stairs to landing with built in cupboard. Oak flooring
- Bedroom 1 with shower cabinet and WC. Electric storage heater.
- Bedroom 2 with shower cabinet and hand basin. Electric radiator
- Door from landing to small attic. Could be small bedroom or bathroom
- Garden of 9m×6m is approx 10 meters away
This property is priced at: 80,860 €
The price stated is inclusive of agency fees, notaire's fees and government taxes. What you see is the price you pay, there are no hidden extras!