Limousin6: Haute Vienne property for sale
Detached Stone House with Garden
Situated in a very convenient position this property has great potential. It is in a thriving town with choices of shops, restaurants, banks, Drs, schools etc. all within walking distance. The property is in need of updating but is in a habitable condition. It benefits from oil central heating, mains electricity, water and drainage. Broadband is available in the area. Limoges airport is approx. 35mins away.
The Property Comprises:
- Part glazed front door leads to the hallway with a tiled floor. The oak staircase leads to the first floor and door to access stairs to cellar (which houses the boiler).
- Lounge with lino flooring (possible oak parquet flooring beneath),bay window to the front and boarded up fireplace (the chimney may have been removed). Partitioned wall partially seperates the lounge from the dining room.
- Dining room with lino flooring (as Lounge), window overlooking back garden and boarded up fireplace (as Lounge).
- Kitchen with part tiled floor, wall units, cupboards, double bowl sink unit, small window to side and back door to small conservatory.
- Oak stairs in hall lead to first floor landing.
- Bedroom 1 the smallest of the three bedrooms but could still take a double bed, also benefits from built in storage, carpeted floor with oak parquet beneath and window overlooking back garden.
- Bedroom 2(Double) with oak parquet flooring, window overlooking back garden, boarded up fireplace (possibly no chimney) and door through to bedroom3.
- Bedroom 3 (Double) again with oak parquet flooring, boarded up fireplace (same as bedroom 2) and 2 doors, first to bedroom 2 and second to balcony overlooking the front of the property.
- Bathroom with lino flooring, hand basin, bath, WC and 2 doors. First door to the same balcony as bedroom 3 and the second to the staircase to the attic.
- Attic has enormous potential for a further two bedrooms and ensuite. It has two sky lights, good wood work for conversion , good head height and the same wood flooring as the rest of the house.
- Gardens -The front garden gives access for a car from the road to the side of the house and back garden.The front garden is approx.170m2 and the back is approx.280m2,both have just been changed and at present are just soil.
This property is priced at: 96,910 €
The price stated is inclusive of agency fees, notaire's fees and government taxes. What you see is the price you pay, there are no hidden extras!
If you are interested in this property, email us.
Rent Our Properties
Property Purchasing Information