Limousin 2, Haute Vienne property for sale
Stone built village house, garden, former cottage & outbuildings
Quietly tucked away from the main village but within walking distance of the General store, Boulangerie, Bar / Restaurant further shops & facilities. The popular town of Bellac is approximately 15mins distant. New roof two years ago. Mains drainage, electric & water connected. Broadband available.
The Property Comprises:
- Half glazed entrance door to Kitchen / Dining room with exposed oak ceiling beams. Fireplace, lino floor covering, sink unit & wall mounted gas central heating boiler
- Lobby leading to Lounge with exposed oak ceiling beams. Fireplace with built in woodburner. Half glazed door to exterior.
- Winding oak stairs lead up to landing
- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpet & fireplace
- Bedroom 2 with fitted carpet. Drainage is available to install a bathroom & WC in this room if required. Fitted cupboard with hanging space & shelves
- Further winding stairs up to two large attic rooms with boarded floor & windows so would make two further bedrooms for example. At present these rooms are unused. One of the rooms could be connected to the existing drainage system
- To the rear of the house is a former cottage consisting of two rooms on the ground floor & two rooms on the first floor. This former cottage is large enough to make an independent dwelling for letting / extended family for example or could be incorporated into the main house.
- Small garden to rear with former piggery & one ton gas storage tank for the central heating
This property is priced at: 63,400 €
The price stated is inclusive of agency fees, notaire's fees and government taxes. What you see is the price you pay, there are no hidden extras!
If you are interested in this property, email us