Large apartment + roof terrace in sought after village for sale
This property for sale in Villeneuve Minervois comprises:
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three large guest bedrooms
- Family bathroom (with bath)
- Large open plan living and dining area with wood burner
- 15m2 sunny roof terrace- that much sought after outside space but without the hassle of maintaining grounds
- The kitchen is large, modern, and well equipped
- The radiators, boiler, and electrics have all been replaced
- 152m2 in total
This three-story village house is located in the centre of Villeneuve Minervois. In days gone by, this property was the village ‘Epicerie’ and supplied provisions to the inhabitants of the village- the Villeneuvoises and Villeneuvois.
Your private front door leads into a tiled entrance way and storage cupboard. A Terrazzo staircase leads to the first floor. On the first level you will find four spacious double bedrooms, one of them ensuite, a large family bathroom (with bath), and a utility/laundry room. The floors are wood and the windows are large, allowing the light to flood through even on a rare cloudy day. Original marble fireplaces in two of the bedrooms. Each bedroom has a built-in cupboard. A lovely wooden staircase leads to the second level of the apartment.
The second level displays a large open-plan living space with wood burner, a dining area and a large and modern fitted kitchen. Wooden floors and exposed beams feature. Bi-folding doors on two sides open onto a fantastic 15m² terrace- here you can spend your days relaxing or enjoying a leisurely meal al fresco. What better place to welcome visitors to your very own place in the sun!
Price: 169,800 euro (excluding notaire fees)