- Population is 65 million. Tourists visiting in a year exceed France's population at 80 million making France the most visited country in the world
- Capital and largest city is Paris with a population of over 2 million.
- Language spoken is French
- Currency is the euro - France is the highest taxed country in the EU.
- Most common religion is Catholic (90%)
- Area is more than 210,000 sq miles including Corsica - largest country in western Europe
- Territories outside of France span 4 continents and make up a further 20% of France's full area
- Highest mountain in France and Europe is Mont Blanc in the French Alps.
- Longest river is the River Loire
- Natural resources: coal, iron ore, bauxite, fish, timber, zinc, potash
- Industries include aerospace, ship building, agriculture, pharmaceuticals and tourism (economy is 5th largest in the world and second largest in EU).
- National flower is the iris, anthem is the Marseillaise and emblem is the gallic rooster
Rent Our Properties
Property Purchasing Information